[OpenAFS] arg, ssh and afs was the subject

Bernd Markgraf markgraf@neuro2.med.uni-magdeburg.de
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 14:32:27 +0200 (MET DST)

> > Does it only work with a kaserver ? I'm using kth-krb4 as kerberos
> > server and the openssh 2.3.0p1 builds okay but the token passing doesn't
> > work.
> In my case, AFS Authentication only works with the kaserver, in the way I
> have built it (I just do a direct call to ka_UserAuthenticateGeneral).
> Token passing worked out of the box.  Libraries from /usr/afsws/lib were
> used.
i just built openssh using kth-krb4. don't get any tokens or
authentication for afs. the configure script coming with openssh doesn't
even look for the /usr/afsws/lib libs.

  berny