[OpenAFS] arg, ssh and afs was the subject

Jason Edgecombe jedgecombe@carolina.rr.com
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 10:51:43 -0400

Andrei Maslennikov wrote:
hi,
  I know that everyone is suggesting using PAM when compiling openssh
w/afs, but unfortunately, irix doesn't have pam (I wish it did)

  at this point I have compiled openssh with afs support (using the kth
kerberos libs). I am also using Transarc afs 3.6 for the includes and
libs. openssh compiles fine, but it won't get a token. at this point i
don't care about token passing, i just want it to fetch my afs token
when I log in.

  I have tried both openssh 2.9p1 and 2.9p2.

Jason Edgecombe

P.S. by the way guys, the sgi version of openafs (as of yesterday, 1.04
I think) is missing all of the kernel modules for an nfs kernel.