[OpenAFS] 1.04a : global drive not working on W2k

Michel Jouvin jouvin@lal.in2p3.fr
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 12:37:18 +0100

I installed openafs on a W2K + SP2 box (french version). Everything
seems to work properly except Global drive. If I try to open the
defined global drive, I get an error message : "P:\ not accessible,
network path not found". I have no problem if I define a drive letter
with 'drive letter' tab in AFS Client.

Is it something known ?

Thanks in advance for any hints.

Michel

     * Michel Jouvin                 Email : jouvin@lal.in2p3.fr *
     * LAL / CNRS                    Fax : +33 1 69079404        *
     * B.P. 34                                                   *
     * 91898 Orsay Cedex                                         *
     * France                                                    *