[OpenAFS] Re: OpenAFS-info digest, Vol 1 #241 - 17 msgs

Dj Merrill deej@thayer.dartmouth.edu
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 11:55:45 -0400

"Cameron, Frank" wrote:

> I have an IBM client in front of me now, not an OpenAFS version.  But, check
> under 'AFS Client Configuration', 'Drive Letters', 'Advanced' and see of you
> have a submount named 'afs'.  Using the IBM Client I have to:
>         net use X: \\%computername%-afs\<SUBMOUNT> to map to a path within
> /afs
> or
>         net use X: \\%computername%-afs\all to map to /afs
>
> -frank

    Thanks!  Using \all I don't have to manually define the submount
into afs space.  Apparently \all means "all" of AFS space, and it
basically maps to \afs, which is what I wanted.

Thanks much!

-Dj

--
---
Dj Merrill                          Thayer School of Engineering

"On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section, it
said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed Linux."   - Anonymous