[OpenAFS] RE: OpenAFS-info digest, Vol 1 #241 - 17 msgs

Cameron, Frank cameron@ctc.com
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 11:36:51 -0400

I have an IBM client in front of me now, not an OpenAFS version.  But, check
under 'AFS Client Configuration', 'Drive Letters', 'Advanced' and see of you
have a submount named 'afs'.  Using the IBM Client I have to:
	net use X: \\%computername%-afs\<SUBMOUNT> to map to a path within
/afs
or
	net use X: \\%computername%-afs\all to map to /afs

-frank