[OpenAFS] 1.1.0 client on RH 7.1

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
23 Jul 2001 11:14:45 -0400

What happens when afsd disappears out from under your running system?
I can see that being a Bad Idea (TM).  In the past, I even had the afs
RPM shut down AFS in the process of upgrading, to be sure you didn't
kill your system.  The reason is that I've seen systems crash hard
when they lose afsd out from under them.

-derek