[OpenAFS] W2k silent Install

Tim Rolston twrolsto@umich.edu
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 13:07:58 -0400

All,

I'm trying to get OpenAFS 1.04a to install silently to Windows2000
machines here during automated builds. It seems that the installer was
made with Installshield 5.x I can get it to go mostly silent after I
made a .iss file using the -r switch. However, I can't suppress the
license dialog even though I fed a "SdLicense" dialog entry with a
result of 1 into the .iss file. Has someone else figured this out?

Is the license dialog on the NT/W2K version made with a different type
of dialog?

Any help would be appreciated.

Tim Rolston, MCSE
Systems Administrator III
University of Michigan
College of Literature, Science, & Arts
1007 East Huron Ann Arbor, MI. 48104-1690
=20
Phone: 734-615-2476
Cell: 734-355-8071
E-Mail: twrolsto@umich.edu