[OpenAFS] Transition

Michael.Robokoff@netaspx.com Michael.Robokoff@netaspx.com
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 11:29:49 -0500

--=_alternative 005A9F3686256A99_=

I read some messages about transitioning from IBM AFS to OPEN AFS.
So I thought now would be a good time to ask my question. I currently have

IBM AFS 3.5 running on 3 AIX 4.x machines as database servers.  I would
like to bring 3 new RedHat Linux 7.1 Linux machines running the latest
OPEN AFS into the mix then transition the data and eventually retire
the AIX machines. Does anyone know if there are any problems
associated with doing some thing like this? Is there a better way?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Michael Robokoff

--=_alternative 005A9F3686256A99_=

Thanks for any help you can offer.</font>
--=_alternative 005A9F3686256A99_=--