[OpenAFS] AFS server/cell setup tool (Linux)

D. Hageman dhageman@dracken.com
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 09:38:48 -0500 (CDT)

On 1 Jun 2001, Sam Hartman wrote:

> I've come fairly close to doing this for Debian.  I'm not sure how
> generalizable the krb5 steps are for non-Debian though because Redhat
> doesn't have an easy way to set up a krb5 realm.

Yeah, they have this fixed in 7.x ... actually I am not sure about 7.0,
but I know in 7.1 you can setup krb5 realms on install or later using a
little redhat specifc utility called authconfig.

As a side note, since you can setup it up on install, that means you can
do what they call a kickstart (automated install) - really easy to add a
whole bunch of computers (like a computer lab at a unviersity) to a krb5
domain.

--
||  D. Hageman                    <dhageman@dracken.com>  ||