[OpenAFS] converting Kaserver and protection server to working with LDAP

Eddy Czitrom Eddy.Czitrom@ness.com
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 12:52:42 +0200

Hello,

I am currently working on a project based on OpenAFS for Linux, and one of
our goals is to make OpenAFS work with LDAP for user management.
The general idea is to change the user management methods in the kaserver
and protection server like addUser,deleteUser etc. to corresponding LDAP
functionality.
I am concerned about the possibility that by doing so I will damage other
abilities of the OpenAFS or impair its stability.
I welcome any comments that can illuminate this issue.

Thanks,
Eddy Czitrom
Project Leader