[OpenAFS] (can't find cell 'afsvol' in cell database)

Brett Simpson Simpsonb@hillsboroughcounty.org
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 08:39:23 -0400

There are abunch of servers listed in it. Here's the first four lines.=20
>athena.mit.edu  #MIT/Athena cell
18.70.0.6#prill.mit.edu.
18.145.0.25#agamemnon.mit.edu.
18.159.0.34#chimera.mit.edu.

I've also noticed a bunch of lost contact messages on the console.

>>> Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU> 06/13/01 12:27AM >>>
What do you have in /usr/vice/etc/CellServDB?

-derek