[OpenAFS] CAnnot access mapped drive and losing tokens

Tony Arnold tony.arnold@man.ac.uk
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 15:27:01 +0100

I have been running the licensed version of AFS client for NT on my Windows 2000 (SP2)
system for a while now and apart from a minor problem with the integrated login it all
worked fine.

I've just uninstalled this version and installed OpenAFS 1.0.4 Client. I've configured
everything I had as before and I can apprently map a drive and obtain tokens, however I
have two problems:

	1) I cannot see any files on the mapped drive. 'fs la .' says I don't have access to
this, but I should have.

	2) I seem to lose tokens at random. It may be connected with exiting from a command
prompt.

If anyone has any ideas on this, I would much appreciate it.

Many thanks.

Regards,
Tony.
--
Tony Arnold, Deputy to the Head of COS Division, Manchester Computing,
University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PL.