[OpenAFS] OpenAFS (1.0.4) & Samba (2.0.9/2.2.0) questions

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 10:23:52 -0400 (EDT)

On 18 Jun 2001, Lauri Jutila wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I successfully completed an OpenAFS v1.0.4 installation, got couple of
> test servers up'n'running, clients can connect & authenticate, and so
> on. I also managed to set up some Windows 9x clients.
>
> The problem/question is, how do I make AFS available for Win2k users.
> OpenAFS site hosted WinNT version of the software but the zip file seems
> to be broken, and no installation could take place.

What happened? When did you download it? The file on the web site unzips
completely and without error for me, but at one point a few weeks ago when
we were moving from the old distribution server to the new one, that file
had somehow bneen corrupted apparently as a result of the rsyncing from
one host to the other.

-D