[OpenAFS] OpenAFS WinNT package woes

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
20 Jun 2001 19:38:22 -0400

FYI, I was just able to reproduce this problem on Linux:

md5sum reports:
fc322fd7950948e79bab9534f79a8d53  DEST.zip

unzip reports:
  inflating: DEST/WinInstall/_sys1.hdr
  inflating: DEST/WinInstall/_user1.cab   bad CRC 5981ca1e  (should be 09761bea)
  inflating: DEST/WinInstall/_user1.hdr

So, yes, there is definitely still a problem.

-derek

PS: Note that 'unzip -v' does NOT report a problem, but 'unzip' does.