[OpenAFS] How are y'all using CVS in conjunction with AFS?

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 11:05:50 -0500

I've heard some discussion on info-cvs regrding potential for locking issues
with treating cvs repository as local FS with multiple clients, and have
seen various suggestions about using SSH, remsh, pserver, etc. I'd like to
get some idea of what y'all are doing in this area? Are you running a
kerberized SSH server/client? How are you dealing with Windows clients? What
about anonymous R/O access? What about SSL? etc.

-- Nathan