Getting started from Redhat RPMs. Was Re: [OpenAFS] compiling for SuSE 7.1

Matthew Easton matthew@sublunar.com
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 11:44:47 -0700

I think I've solved it but won't be able to devote any time until tonight.

As it turns out, kaserver, et al, would start on boot but die when I tried
to do anything with it. Eventually I figured out that I had a network
misconfiguration-- the ka server and others couldn't find their own
address.  Very late last night (or should I say, early this morning) I was
able to get proper status messages, so I think there is a good chance that
I'm back on track.