[OpenAFS] readonly/readwrite

Corey Kovacs ckovacs@DEPAUW.EDU
Thu, 01 Mar 2001 10:02:34 -0500

Can someone explain the difference between readonly and readwrite
volumes?
When is it appropriate to use each? I want to keep users home
directories in afs
space ( I am using ldap for the authorization stuff), do I need to
create a home
volume and then create volumes for each user? whats the "standard" way
to do this?

Thanks for all of the help I have gotten so far from this list people on
various subjects
regarding OpenAFS.

--
Corey Kovacs               "I know not with what weapons World War III
Computer Science Dept.      will be fought, but World War IV will be