[OpenAFS] segmentation fault when writing to cells

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
02 Mar 2001 11:13:32 -0500

Also, you don't really need to rebuild all of OpenAFS.  You could just
install the openafs-kernel-source RPM and rebuild only your kernel
modules.  The user-space code should still work fine out of the
pre-built binaries.  Also, you should note that the RPMs were made
with Red Hat in mind; Mandrake != Red Hat, so YMMV.

Alternatively you might just want to just download the OpenAFS
sources in TAR form and rebuild from there.

-derek