[OpenAFS] Re: [OpenAFS-devel] Better Logging and Access Control

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
06 Mar 2001 19:04:44 -0500

You can already build IP-based (as well as user-based) ACLs for
directories within AFS.  And servers all require user-based
authentication to do anything but read certain status messages.

What, exactly, do you mean here?

-derek