[OpenAFS] Problems with AFS under Linux 2.4.2

Derek Atkins openafs-info@openafs.org
13 Mar 2001 06:38:07 -0500

Two things to look at:
	1) did libafs.o get loaded into the kernel properly?
	2) does /afs exist as a directory?
	3) is /afs a mountpoint?

The correct answers must be yes, yes, and no, respectively.

-derek