[OpenAFS] Re: afs pts schema?

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 07:59:16 -0600

IBM is proposing something similiar for Kerberos 5:

              Kerberos KDC LDAP Schema
              draft-skibbie-krb-kdc-ldap-schema-01.txt
              "Donna Skibbie" <donnas@us.ibm.com>

This missed the cutoff for IETF draft submisions, but Dona Skibbie will
be talking for 10 minutes at the krb-wg next week.

--

 Douglas E. Engert  <DEEngert@anl.gov>
 Argonne National Laboratory