[OpenAFS] Can't load module (Problem Solved)

Thomas Vincent thomasv@apple.com
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 11:54:48 -0800

I did it by the book on quickstart.
Unfortunatly, quickstart on Transarc's web site doesn't tell you to
rename the module afs from libafs64.nonfs.o .
Renaming it afs seems to have fixed the problem.

Cheers,
Thomas Vincent