[OpenAFS] Trouble starting OpenAFS

Geoff Silver geoff@uslinux.net
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 12:49:54 -0500 (EST)

Thanks.  Changing that seems to let it start, but I never get control back
from the startup script, strangely enough.  Additionally, /afs doesn't
mount and I get a message in /var/log/messages noting that I need to
reload the AFS kernel extensions before remounting AFS (though AFS was
never mounted to begin with...)  The logs also claim "found 0 non-empty
cache files (0%)", which sounds okay to me.  No other information is
available to me.

Eventually (20 or 30 minutes), I get a message that "afsd: Can't mount
AFS on /afs(22)", and the script finally exits.