[OpenAFS] Microsoft's DFS

colin ellis live4linux@yahoo.co.uk
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 10:05:16 +0100 (BST)

Just a query - are you sure it really is a microsoft
product?  From memory, microsoft just distributed the
DFS that transarc developed.  It may be worth looking
at the transarc website and the ibm website for
comparisons between afs and dfs.  I recall there being
case studies by ibm, where they use a mixture of
technologies.

Regards,

Colin

Does anyone have any experience with or knowledge of