[OpenAFS] AFS oddities

Blake Atkins Blake.Atkins@ScholarOne.com
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 19:39:49 -0500

Yes, the cache partition is the same type of filesystem: ext2 . I'll try a
xfs client cache next. I mistated when I said all of the clients are running
2.4.9+xfs, most are just vanilla 2.4.9. Even on the boxes with xfs, ext2 is
still used for the cache. I tried the tcpdump earlier, however, by the time I
started it the problem had disappeared.

Thanks much,

--Blake