[OpenAFS] client doesn't see newly created replication sites

Nathan Neulinger nneul@umr.edu
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 17:50:19 -0600

Hmm... Have you flushv'd the volumes on the path up to it? i.e. the
parent directory?

I vaguely remember having seen something like this, but never recall
having it stay that way for long.

-- Nathan