[OpenAFS] mail spool on AFS

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 10:30:58 -0600

Another simpler option is to just use something like perdition. It's a proxy
server for IMAP and POP. As long as you add support to it for determining
which server to connect to, all your clients can be pointed at the same DNS
name for mail service. Also is a convenient place to provide SSL support
since it shifts the SSL load off your mail servers.

-- Nathan