[OpenAFS] afsmodname part 2

Michael Robokoff mrobo@ahpcrc.org
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 12:43:25 -0600

--------------8DEA535AE3D340E3B1E6326C

Okay now when I run afsmodname I get the following output.

Hmm...  I can't seem to find an AFS kernel module suitable for your
Linux
kernel.  That means you will need to build or obtain a suitable module.
The following information may be of some use in obtaining assistance:
CPU Type:       6 (1)
Linux version:  2.4.9-13enterprise #1 SMP Tue Oct 30 19:34:18 EST 2001
RedHat release: Red Hat Linux release 7.2 (Enigma)
Symbol versions:
  iget4      smp_fd589ebb

In the past when I would have a minor kernel upgrade I would just link
the
old module to the new kernel number and Afs would be able to work again.
Now that does not seem to be working. Is there an easy fix for this
or do I have to rebuild afs?

--Mike
--------------8DEA535AE3D340E3B1E6326C

begin:vcard
n:Robokoff;Michael
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Army High Performance Computing Research Center;612-337-3559 voice 612-337-3400 fax
version:2.1
email;internet:mrobo@ahpcrc.org
title:Systems Programmer / Administrator
x-mozilla-cpt:;-20576
fn:Michael Robokoff
end:vcard

--------------8DEA535AE3D340E3B1E6326C--