[OpenAFS] Re: [OpenAFS-devel] Linux AFS fileserver w/ journaled partitions works!

Rudolph T Maceyko rtm@cert.org
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 12:07:55 -0500

Alf,

--On Friday, November 30, 2001 08:55:53 -0800 Alf Wachsmann
<alfw@SLAC.Stanford.EDU> wrote:

> I am reluctant to post the bonnie++ results because I did not do any
> optimization at all on the filesystems and the AFS clients ran with
> our standard settings (contact me if you want the results).

Send 'em along any way.  Try "fs setcrypt on" too to see how that
affects the results.  A lot of us are waiting for some kind of server
performance info--especially with encryption.

Rudy