[OpenAFS] afsd, openafs-1.2.0, linux kernel 2.4.9, Pentium pr oblem

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 13:47:51 -0500

One comment, if you do use it on 2.2.x, make sure /afscache is it's own
filesystem, or else it will slow down. As long as it's a dedicate filesystem
it runs fine on 2.2.x.