[OpenAFS] Separating AFS tokens generation from Authenticatio n

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 10:24:18 -0500

Interesting... will take a look, does sounds promising particular for
integration with NT...

Yucky tar file though that extracts into src/*... But that's just cosmetic.
:)

-- Nathan