[OpenAFS] Separating AFS tokens generation from Authentication

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery@ece.cmu.edu
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 14:13:32 -0400

On Wednesday, October 10, 2001 12:37:35 -0500, "Douglas E. Engert"
<deengert@anl.gov> wrote:
+-----
| > I haven't had any luck getting it to link yet, but will keep trying.
| > Different combinations/ordering of the comerr includes doesn't help.
| > Removing either results in add_to_error_table undefined, and similar.
|
| Hmm, on Solaris 5.7 with Krb5-1.2.2 (shared libs) and AFS 3.6 and
| GCC-2.9.3 I get
+--->8

Watch out for the (on 5.7 and earlier) mutant RPC-based Kerberos libs in
/usr/lib...

--
brandon s. allbery  [os/2][linux][solaris][freebsd]   allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator   [JAPH][WAY too many hats]        allbery@ece.cmu.edu