[OpenAFS] OpenAFS in HPUX (fwd)

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 16:13:04 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 13:29:49 -0500 (CDT)
From: Eduo <eduo@ciateq.mx>
To: openafs-info-admin@openafs.org
Subject: OpenAFS in HPUX

Hello all.

I was wondering, as much as I look around I do not see binaries for HPUX
11 or 11i. Not even for earlier versions of HPUX. Is it possible to port
the thing? Has anyone got binaries for the library files?

I have AFS from Transarc, a version I have been using since HPUX 9, but
the thing DOES NOT work with HPUX 11i (although it does with 11.0). I need
to move to 11i because of some other software that requires it.

Have you guys got any ideas? Hints?

Eduo