[OpenAFS] Has anyone experienced problems with Nautilus(Mandrake 8.1)?

Patrick Sodre sodre@wam.umd.edu
11 Oct 2001 12:02:31 -0400

Hi..
   When browsing the /afs/ directory Nautilus has been crashing/closing
it self down after a while. For example if I go to
/afs/cell.name/home/user it quits. After I restart it I can go to
/afs/cell.name/home/user and some other directories inside of it as
well. Does it sound like vice is behaving weird to whatever calls
Nautilus was doing?

If someone tells me how to track down the func calls I can probably try
to give some more in-depth information about the little bug/quirk

Patrick Sodre