[OpenAFS] adding a database server to a cell

Blake Atkins Blake.Atkins@ScholarOne.com
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 13:35:08 -0400

I run into this all the time with my cells. Every time I add a database
machine to the cell, I have to 'bos restart <server> -all' on every single
database server to get it to work properly. I do not normally get a core
file, though.