[OpenAFS] Windows XP Support

Robert Smith jr. robsmith@cs.cmu.edu
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 09:41:55 -0400

Hi,

I have been trying to get the 1.11a Open AFS client working on Windows XP,
release version.

When I try to obtain tokens, an Error 37 (Unknown Authentication Error) is
returned.
I believe that the client is communicating with the Authentication server,
as auth. server errors were presented until I added the name of the
authentication server to the client configuration.

A couple of questions:

- How can I enable debug logging, in order to provide more info. on this
error?
- How can I update the CellServDB database so that I no longer have to add
the authentication server when installing clients?

Thanks for the help,

Bob