[OpenAFS] password-less login via OpenSSH with OpenAFS home dir...

Russ Allbery rra@stanford.edu
12 Oct 2001 13:05:34 -0700

Paolo Saggese <NOSPAM@libero.it> writes:

> So here is the question: how to allow for SSH password-less login
> (possibly getting the token, too, otherwise it would be useless...) with
> user's home dirs on AFS?

You probably want a compile of SSH that supports Kerberos authentication
and ticket and token forwarding.  I believe that the current version of
OpenSSH compiled against the kth Kerberos libraries supports that with
protocol version 1.  For protocol version 2, I think you need another
patch to do GSSAPI Kerberos v5 authentication.