[OpenAFS] WindowsNT, non-English installations

R.Ries@tu-bs.de R.Ries@tu-bs.de
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:24:40 +0200 (METDST)

Hi,
answering the question if there are people using AFS and non-English
Windows installations, I would like to say, that most of our Windows users
have german installations. So I got the dll-Problem too.
But I think most important is the functionality of the AFS-Client; it is
less important if there are some text-windows with english or native text.
Anybody in our university-community would accept a quick solution without
translation.

Reinhard
Technical University, Braunschweig, Germany

Reinhard Ries                          email:      R.Ries@tu-bs.de
Rechenzentrum TU Braunschweig          Tel.:       0531/391 5531
Systembetreuung                        Fax:        0531/391 5549
Hans-Sommer-Str. 65
D - 38106 Braunschweig