[OpenAFS] Which filesystems for vicep on linux

Blake Atkins Blake.Atkins@ScholarOne.com
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:35:57 -0400

Holger,

I used linux 2.4.x. I forget exactly which kernel, I think it was 2.4.6 stock
from kernel.org. You may be right about 2.2.x kernels, however, I'm highly
confident the reiserfsck is what destroyed my vicepxx data. I did not attempt
to recreate the problem, so I can't be 100% certain.

--Blake