[OpenAFS] problems with host name Ubik init failed

Blake Atkins Blake.Atkins@ScholarOne.com
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 19:38:48 -0400

Derek,

Here is cut and paste host / DNS info.......

Hosts:

   127.0.0.1               localhost.localdomain localhost
   10.10.10.60             home.knownspace

DNS Forward

   > home.knownspace
   Server:         10.10.14.10
   Address:        10.10.14.10#53

   Name:   home.knownspace
   Address: 10.10.10.60

DNS Reverse:

   > 10.10.10.60
   Server:         10.10.14.10
   Address:        10.10.14.10#53

   60.10.10.10.in-addr.arpa        name = home.knownspace.

I still haven't found the problem or the fix.

Thanks!

--Blake