[OpenAFS] modload Out of memory or no room in system tables

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery@ece.cmu.edu
Wed, 05 Sep 2001 16:33:35 -0400

On Wednesday, September 05, 2001 16:29:04 -0400, Derrick J Brashear
<shadow@dementia.org> wrote:
+-----
| Shouldn't be needed for openafs. You should make sure you've rebooted
+--->8

While it's not using the translator, it does appear to rely on some
routines defined in nfssrv; I had this problem with OpenAFS 1.0.4 on
sun4x_58 until I changed the startup script to load nfssrv first (and to
load the correct nfssrv for the kernel, i.e. sparcv9 for a 64bit kernel).

--
brandon s. allbery  [os/2][linux][solaris][freebsd]   allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator   [JAPH][WAY too many hats]        allbery@ece.cmu.edu