[OpenAFS] SMP and AFS

Michael Aldrich maldrich12@hotmail.com
Fri, 07 Sep 2001 14:00:35 +0000

<DIV>Here's my dilema:</DIV>
<DIV>I installed Redhat 6.1 on 10 machines&nbsp;with dual processors. The version of AFS from IBM's WebSphere does not support dual processors, but I needed to install this version (hoping a patch would be released). I'd like to upgarde these machines to a newer version of AFS in order to utilize both processors, although there doesn't seem to be a version for Redhat 6.1. Instead, I have a test machine, which I configured exactly like my 10 production machines, upgraded to Redahat 6.2, and installed AFS 1.1.1. When I try and start the AFS services, it cannot find a module for my machine?!?!</DIV>
<DIV>Any info at all would be greatly appreciated.</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks</DIV>