[OpenAFS] afsd, openafs-1.2.0, linux kernel 2.4.9, Pentium problem

Tino Schwarze tino.schwarze@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 20:04:27 +0200

Hi there,

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 04:53:11PM +0100, Dr A V Le Blanc wrote:
> I last reported this for openafs 1.1.1 on Aug 22, and the suggestion
> was that this was caused by incompatible structs which would be fixed
> in openafs 1.2.0.  I am now using kernel 2.4.9 with the openafs-client
> software in the standard 1.2.0-0.potato1 .deb, and with
> openafs-modules-2.4.9 compiled from the openafs-modules-source .deb.
> When 2.4.9 boots, everything runs properly until openafs starts.
> Here is the dump at the result of running it through ksymoops.

I had similar problems. I also upgraded to 1.2.0 because I saw Oopses.
But on my machine, the client runs fine for some time and then suddenly
Oopsed. I'll send a ksymoops dump if I get to the machine again.

Bye, Tino.

--
             * LINUX - Where do you want to be tomorrow? *
                  http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/linux/tag/