[OpenAFS] Can't start fileserver ( Cannot initialize RX )

Jean-Marc Chaton jcn@austin.ibm.com
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 17:41:46 +0200

After all my DBs problems I decided to scrap the afs install and started a
new one with a 1.2.1.  I've done it step by step, it run fine until the
fileserver start that produces  'Cannot initialize RX' after 2 minutes and
fails A lot of 'FSYNC_clientInit temporary failure (will retry): Connection
refused' are also sent to the console. Does this ring a bell to someone ?

--
Jean-Marc Chaton    |   La Terre n'est pas un héritage de nos
IBM Paris AD Lab    | ancêtres, nous l'empruntons à nos enfants.