[OpenAFS] Consistency problems with VLDB?

Nathan Neulinger nneul@umr.edu
Sun, 07 Apr 2002 21:39:26 -0500

Quick and easy you can probably 'vos dump' the volume to a file, 'vos
remove' all traces of it, and then 'vos restore' the volume from the
dump.

The other thing you might try is 'vos remove'ing all the readonlys on
rune, and then doing a vos release again. I'm not sure how you got
multiple entries listed for the same host + partition, that's odd.

-- Nathan