[OpenAFS] openafs on linux 2.4.4

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
09 Apr 2002 12:42:56 -0400

Um, you might want to check the logs.. Storing Mail in AFS is not
necessarily the best use of AFS.  You wind up having a lot of
potential of locking and consistency issues, in particular if you have
multiple machines working simultaneously.

-derek

"Tech Q." <techq@mak.ac.ug> writes:

> : - )
> Hope so... i want to use openafs volumes to store maildir's for some 10, =
000 or so users.
> The user the smtp server is running as will have to refresh tokens after =
some time right? so will the pop server uid i believe. I have heard of reau=
th.. there doesnt seem to be any info on how to use it though...