[OpenAFS] AFS authentication against Active Directory & MIT Kerberos V

Derek Atkins openafs-info@openafs.org
14 Apr 2002 10:36:42 -0400

Do you have the AFS group "system:authuser@hilarenhaus.hilaritas.de"
setup on your system?

What's going on is that aklog is trying to setup a cross-cell
authentication to your AFS cell, but you don't have the appropriate
cross-cell group setup up properly to allow cross-cell auth.

-derek