[OpenAFS] AFS, MIT Krb5, W2k

Ken Hornstein kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 15:43:22 -0400

>ISTR that if you set the K5CCACHE (or some such) variable to specify
>a FILE cache, that both current ms2mit and aklog should DTRT.

That's right (but variable under Unix is KRB5CCNAME, so I'd try that one
as well).  Sadly, yes, that's the way it is ... I mean, if someone ELSE
wants recompile aklog, then it should be relatively straightforward.

However, Charles, let me ask this ... you're using an open source
filesystem and authentication package, and you _don't_ have any development
resources?  Exactly what are you going to do if you run into problems?

--Ken