[OpenAFS] AFS, MIT Krb5, W2k

Charles McIntyre mcintyre@cats.ucsc.edu
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 12:52:52 -0700

I'm not sure, I guess that's why I'm asking questions about it.  Are you
suggesting that it's not a good idea to use open-source products if we
don't have someone on staff that understands the source?  We haven't
implemented OpenAFS yet, but I'd like to promote its use if we can get it
to work in our environment.  If you don't think that's a good idea because
we don't have our own development staff, what would you recommend?

Charles