[OpenAFS] directory corruption with XFS

John Bleichert John Bleichert <syborg@stny.rr.com>
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 14:14:08 -0400 (EDT)

Hello All

Well I finally got around to rebuilding my / directory. I made a small 3
GB / directory (which contains /usr and hence my AFS cache) and made the
rest of the drive XFS. Now, with my AFS cache on an ext2 filesystem, I'm
not seeing any of the directory listing corruption I was before.

I can;t give you any more detail than to say that you're right, apparently
the XFS and AFS caching mechanisms were stepping on each other's toes.

All is back to normal now.

Thanks - JB